July 07, 2011

Through Joshua's Eyes

I recently downloaded pictures from my camera and I found these random pictures.  Seems like Joshua has taken an interest in photography as this is not the first time he plays with the camera.  I think I have a budding photographer on my hands.  

Self portraits  





Love this picture of popcorn in a bowl.  
How he did it, I don't know but it's pretty cool.

Feeder goldfish that were bought to get the "cycle" going in our new  aquarium

Picture of  his at-the-moment-favorite action figure; Tron


I never know what I'm gonna get when I down load my pictures but one thing is for sure, I love seeing Joshua's world through HIS eyes.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

too funny!

New blog follower! Come follow back and enter my great giveaways! {One ends tonight} http://www.peacelovepoop.com

Laurens99 said...

Agen joker388 atau bandar joker388 merupakan perwakilan dari situs judi ikan online joker123 yang telah ditunjuk dan diberikan kepercayaan penuh untuk membantu member dalam melakukan daftar joker388, deposit account joker388, withdraw joker388, serta membantu member yang sudah memiliki ID tetapi kesulitan saat login ke slot joker388

Laurens99 said...

Cara Daftar Situs Judi Bola Resmi

seasos said...

ancre dolabuy louis vuitton vérifiez ceci répliques de sacs ysl web Dolabuy Bottega Veneta

toute said...

look at more info h0p31l6b14 replica louis vuitton replica bags near me replica bags cheap you can try these out o9g19s2s10 replica bags china free shipping look at this now t4e82i7s37 replica bags from china replica bags wholesale mumbai

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...